One of the most relevant software changes for mobile applications on Android and iPhone is, without a doubt, the integration of dark mode.
This new option that has crept into aspects of the system and applications that we download from stores, has come to stay, allowing us to use dark mode on the main social networks, where we spend a lot of time.
Previously, we have already known what the advantages of dark mode are, especially when it comes to taking care of the eyes and saving the battery on the mobile without having to do anything else. That is why it is so important that we use the dark mode in these apps, where children from young to old spend hours throughout the day.
Use dark mode on Instagram
The first social network for which we are going to know the dark mode is the well-known Instagram.
In addition to the likes, we have at our disposal many other options available that allow us to adapt the app to our liking and, among them, is the dark mode.
To start enjoying this customization option, we just have to follow the quick steps that we explain in detail below:
- We enter the Instagram app.
- We touch on the bottom tab in our profile.
- Now click on the drop-down in the upper right.
- In the options, we are going to choose Settings.
- Then we enter Tema.
- To finish we choose the dark theme.
Activate Facebook’s new dark mode
The latest to jump on the bandwagon of dark mode has been the social network Facebook.
After many requests from users and several tests, we finally have a dark mode in the social network on Facebook that works as we all hope. We show you how you can activate it:
- We start by accessing the Facebook app on Android or iPhone. It will only work if we have the latest update installed.
- Then we go to the last tab at the top.
- We go down to the bottom and locate Settings and privacy.
- Now we touch on Dark Mode.
- In the options, we choose Activate.
The different dark modes of Twitter
The social network Twitter continues to give a lot to talk about, and never better said for the infinity of interesting threads that we find in it.
But we can also use the dark mode in different ways. In this case, the steps to follow to use Twitter’s dark mode consist of the following:
- We enter Twitter.
- We touch on the side menu of Twitter.
- At the bottom, we click on the bulb.
- This will give us access to the different dark modes of Twitter.
The first of them is called clear night and has a grayish tone for those who do not want to opt for a pure black.
The second is the one that receives the name of the night, with a total black tone and greater contrast with the letters. We can choose the one we like the most.