If you are starting with a new digital project, it is customary to go looking for all possible ways to lower costs and as a result we forget something significant: the users. And if gaining recognition from people is an arduous task, gaining trust is something else…
Marketing and advertising for an SME are just as important as the formal constitution of the idea itself, so neglecting them is NOT an option.
The good news is that you no longer have to overstretch your budget. Next, we will talk about some of the best free Digital Marketing tools, so you can create your own free digital marketing campaigns and achieve the expected results.
Google Analytics is a handy tool, with many potentials to become the best of allies, and best of all, it is free! Among the things you can do with this free Digital Marketing tool are the following:
- Know where your visits come from
- Know the behaviour of people within your website
- Know what content on your blog is the most liked by your visitors
- Find out with which keywords your users have gotten you.
- Find out which products are converting the most.
Google cares about its users and rewards those pages that also care about them with good positioning. With the information that Google Analytics provides you, you will be able to structure your web page in a way that guarantees a better user experience, generating content that is more or better related to the place of origin of your visitors and the Keywords they used to find you.
HubSpot CRM is a kind of virtual assistant with the best digital marketing and social media tools. With all the options that this versatile tool offers us, it is hard to believe it is entirely free. But no, there is no hidden catch. HubSpot CRM is as complete as it is essential to know and establish a successful Inbound Marketing strategy for companies of any size. These are some of its features and benefits:
- Capacity for all your data. You can store up to a million contacts and companies.
- Unlimited users. You can invite your entire team to use the HubSpot CRM. All CRM users will be free.
- Contact management
- Integration with Gmail and Outlook
- Pop-up forms, external form tracking, and native forms with additional limitations.
- Scheduling for automatic emails, notifications and email tracking is limited to the 200 most recent email opens and up to 5 email templates per account ideal for email marketing.
- Conversation inbox.
- Team email.
- It includes a dashboard with standard reports for marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Build strong relationships with all your contacts from the first interaction with them until they become satisfied customers
Speed Update. That is the name taken by one of the most recent Google algorithms in charge of rewarding pages with a higher loading speed.
And Google isn’t the only one who cares about page speed. The loading time influences the purchase decision of the users. A slow website has a higher bounce rate than a fast page, and what is a high bounce rate? When a user enters to read a post and returns to the Google search results without interacting.
Through GTMetrix, you will be able to know exactly which pages have a slow loading speed. When performing the analysis, the tool generates a detailed report, indicating the specific errors that slow down your website and advises you on how to solve them; you can also download this report in PDF format.
To use it, you will have to indicate the URL of the web you want to analyze, and seconds later, you will get a complete report with dozens of factors that affect the loading speed.
Understanding the algorithms and data responsible for getting traffic to go organically to your competitors can be a pretty long and tedious task. MOZ is a tool that facilitates this work.
With it, you can audit the best-positioned content in the entire market. You can generate ideas to create current, attractive and exciting content and optimize your recent page content following the basic patterns that help to better position your website.
Extremely useful, and the free digital marketing tool par excellent for those who are mainly dedicated to developing content for websites and blogs.
You have to write the Keyword or Keyword of interest, and the tool suggests other related words. It is also possible to refine the search by choosing the language and the type of content (news, YouTube videos, shopping, images …). Perfect marketing tool to improve the SEO of your website or your blog!
Aswerthepublic is a convenient page to generate content ideas for your blog. Using just one Keyword, this tool shows you a group of valuable phrases based on where, how and who questions familiar topics.
In addition, what I love about this tool is that the consulted data can be quickly and easily transferred to an image or an Excel file to be later viewed directly and off-line.
Buffer is the perfect free digital marketing tool for managing social media and saving time. It allows managing content to different social networks simultaneously, scheduling posts and publications for automatic publication. It is perfect for managing corporate social networks simultaneously and not leaving any social network abandoned without content.
And suppose that was not enough, in addition to scheduling publications. In that case, Buffer is capable of analyzing the results obtained in your posts by measuring the actions you get in them and the mentions and interactions that people make with you and among other users.
No marketing campaign is complete without a good mailing plan; with Mailchimp, you have the option to create these campaigns with incredible ease and for free. The best thing is that it is very well prepared so that your campaigns comply with European legislation, which can avoid scares and that you fall on spam lists.
- Contact management, which you can import and export
- Email design without having to know how to program or design thanks to the templates
- Send emails in a segmented way, by customer groups according to the criteria you indicate
- Statistics of your email marketing campaigns, such as number of opens or which links your users click on