With the entry into play of technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning, how the information generated in the daily recording process of each piece of data has changed for organizations. Intelligent machines no longer work with synthetic data but instead use real data to improve their ability to interact with humans.
In this sense, data intelligence is one of the great analytical innovations. In addition, it must be taken into account that data is the main asset of companies to make coherent decisions and thus provide added value to their products or services.
Find out what this technology consists of and what its benefits are.
What is data intelligence?
Data intelligence is a combination of artificial intelligence and machine learning. With cloud-based storage at massive sizes and speeds, this specialty is an efficient way to deal with this data.
Streamlined information management offers a rather unconventional 360º view of the business environment, affecting customer-centric and organization-based data analytics. With the right knowledge, new paths of development open up before you.
Data intelligence has several components, each involving a set of techniques. Do you know which ones they are? Next, we tell you so you can take note:
- Descriptive: Review and examine data to understand and analyze business performance. Its purpose is to study the situation to know what has happened and what is happening to make better decisions.
- Prescriptive: Develop and analyze alternative knowledge to inform about the actions that should happen to improve the indicators of your business.
- Diagnosis: Determines the possible causes of the appearance of problems.
- Predictive: Analyzes historical data and determines events that will occur in the future. With this analysis, you can visualize how your business and its environment will evolve.
- Decisive: Measures the adequacy of the data and recommends future actions to be taken in an environment of multiple possibilities.
Main benefits of Data Intelligence
Smart data is becoming one of the main facets of big data: After a fairly rapid implementation phase, this area has reached a certain level that promises intelligent handling of big data. The immediate results have attracted the attention of many companies, and even many entrepreneurs have shown interest in the possibilities it introduces, regardless of the organization’s size.
- Adaptive dynamics: Any company today must accept and propagate new emerging trends; in case not do so; it may result in a decrease in its popularity. Intelligent adaptive dynamics inform businesses about recurring changes and what pattern they are following. Its analysis allows the organization to make justified decisions.
- Data Transformation: This sophisticated technology is also responsible for metamorphosing chunks of raw data into cumulative knowledge. Machines that generally ingest data do so regardless of their validity to decide. Using the breakthrough we’re presenting to you, information is cleaned up and transformed into smart capsules of prefabricated information used within the business to measure performance.
- Knowledge of your environment: Streamlining processes and optimizing the approach to the consumer is a differentiating factor that this technology can help. And it allows customer service to change once they can predict the buyers’ problems before they contact the company. Likewise, this data helps to obtain a holistic understanding of the client.
Finally, we remind you of the important role of data intelligence in the business analytical process. Every day, the volume of information managed in the digital field is greater, which is an excellent opportunity to make the most of your own and third-party data for more accurate decision-making.